DG by Road and Rail Awareness - ADG
On completion of the training freight personnel will be able to interpret and apply the Australian Code for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road and Rail.
PLEASE BE AWARE, the training is NOT for drivers transporting BULK dangerous goods.
COURSES AVAILABLE: (click on images for more information)
COURSE DELIVERY CAN BE BY
- live computer-based training for companies ('webinars') - please contact us for a customised quote
- live computer-based training for individuals ('public webinars')
Significant changes have been made to the ADG Regulations.
7.5 and 7.6 Editions may be used up until 30th June, 2019 after which the 7.6 Edition is Mandatory.
A FREE downloadable copy of the ADG (Australian Dangerous Goods by Road & Rail) regulations are available for the training.
The training includes but is not limited to the following:
- Classification and Identification of hazardous materials
- Using the DGL - Numerical Dangerous Goods List
- Using the ALPHABETICAL Dangerous Goods List
- Marking and Labelling of Packages including Limited Quantities
- Packing Instructions
- Placarding Requirements