CASA/IATA* Dangerous Goods by Air Awareness Training (*using IATA Regs)
The Dangerous Goods by Air Awareness courses are certified by CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority).
COURSE AVAILABLE: (please click on image for more information)
COURSE DELIVERY CAN BE BY:
- live computer-based training for companies ('webinars') - please contact us for a customised quote
- live computer-based training for individuals ('public webinars')
- onsite seminars for companies - please contact us for a customised quote
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Students will be able to determine whether goods or cargo are classified as dangerous goods and will be able to differentiate between non-dangerous and dangerous goods.
NB: Prior knowledge or experience with dangerous goods or air transport is NOT required in order to be able to complete the training.
WHO MUST COMPLETE THIS TRAINING?
- Freight Forwarders
- Ground Handling Agents
- Operator (Airline Staff) including load planners, flight crew, or cabin crew
- Passenger Handling Staff
- No Carry Operators (Airlines) that do not carry dangerous goods as cargo, mail or stores
- General philosophy
- Shippers Declaration
- Air Waybill
- Undeclared Dangerous Goods
- Provisions for Passengers and Crew
- Emergency Procedures